Senior Quantity Surveyor - Highways
|Job Title:||Senior Quantity Surveyor - Highways|
|Salary:||£40000 - £45000 per annum + car|
|Contact Name:||Jack Cunningham|
|Job Published:||January 22, 2019 11:22|
Joining there team as a Senior Quantity Surveyor you will be entitled to a highly competitive basic salary and a great range of benefits including:
* Bonus scheme
* Enhanced holiday entitlement
* Contributory pension scheme
* Access to the Company reward website with discounts on retailers, holidays, etc.
* Access to our Employee Assistance helpline for free and confidential advice.
* Training and development opportunities
As Senior Quantity Surveyor your work will involve:
* Overseeing the measurement and preparation of valuations
* Prepare and agree interim valuations and final accounts
* Record, monitor and review the financial performance of contracts
* Manage financial accounts and report to senior management on the framework performance
* Liaise and present to the client on the framework performance
* Secure payments from customers within the specified contract terms and manage payment of sub-contractors
* Pricing and agreement of highway maintenance schemes Target Costs.
* Administration of highway maintenance schemes in conjunction with operational teams including Early Warning notification and the pricing and agreement of Compensation Events.
* The commercial performance of the Knowsley Term Maintenance Contract
It is preferred that applicants are educated to at least HND level although other equivalent qualifications may be accepted. Prior experience of working on highway maintenance, highway construction or general civil engineering is preferred. Experience of using the NEC forms of contract would be advantageous.
If interested please contact Jack Cunningham on 07767671293 or email@example.com
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's