Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Job Reference: 00017994-1
- Date Posted: 2 September 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Bristol
- Salary: £40,000 to £60,000
- Sector: Construction, Trades & Services, Covid-19
- Job Type: Permanent
My client are one of Bristol's leading independent cost consultancies. Due to a large amount of public sector work, they have built a robust business that has continued to operate throughout COVID-19.
As a result of this they are looking to expand their Quantity Surveying team. You will have the opportunity to work alongside some of the industries leading professionals which will be a great opportunity to progress your career. You will be given the chance to be responsible for some projects as well as working as part of a team on some much larger schemes.
The ideal candidate will match the following criteria:
* Hold a first class RICS accredited degree.
* At least five years experience in a Quantity Surveying role with a Construction Consultancy.
* Be a full member of RICS or ready to sit APC.
* Have to ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
* Be outgoing, confident and presentable in front of clients.
My client will pay a competitive salary and a generous benefits package which has included an annual ski trip in the past. This combined with a great office environment makes this a fantastic opportunity for anyone to further their career.
To apply for this role either click apply below or call Sam Smith on (phone number removed)