Senior Quality Assurance Specialist
|Job Title:||Senior Quality Assurance Specialist|
|Salary:||£35000 - £40000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-01-23 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Rene Ford|
|Job Published:||January 23, 2019 11:17|
Remuneration: Up to £35,000-£40,000 (Depending experience)
BJD have been engaged to find an experienced QA Specialist for a leading 3PL provider to be based on their busy site in Didcot to work on their Pharmaceutical contract.
The position is offering up to £40,000 depending on experience.
As Senior Quality Assurance Specialist your duties will include:
• Being responsible for achieving GMDP regulatory requirements (per EU guidelines) for all warehouse distribution activities.
• Support business growth by advising and participating on the implementation of projects from a Quality and Regulator perspective.
• Work with teams to ensure successful on-boarding of new clients and support services as required.
• Promote customer satisfaction through effective communication with teams to resolve any customer issues and be the first point of contact for client issues.
• Implement client changes and drive continuous improvement.
• Review and agree Quality/Technical Agreements with clients and suppliers and ensure full compliance with EU GMDP
• Advise and assist all operational and non-operational departments on quality standards and regulatory requirements
To apply for the role of Senior Quality Assurance Specialist you must have:.
• 3-5 Experience in QA Pharmaceutical and Logistics
• Be fully compliant on all key elements of the Quality Management System and fully understand GMP, GDP
• Possess knowledge and understanding of the pharmaceutical industry and supply chain elements
• Have experience in medical devices, cold chain, validation, transportation and packaging
• Degree qualified (science preferred)
Based in Didcot
Package and Prospects:
A brilliant opportunity to grow and develop your career in one of the leading 3PL organisations. You can achieve a salary of up to £40,000 per annum depending on experience.
BJD Group are the UK's leading management recruitment experts within the logistics and supply chain sector. Since 1991 we have worked with clients and candidates to provide a professional, trusted service from initial engagement to securing your next role and beyond. Please visit our website at bjdgroup.co.uk for the latest logistics and supply chain vacancies.
BJD Group acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this position I understand that my details will be processed in accordance with BJD Group's Data Retention Policy which can be accessed at bjdgroup.co.uk
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's