Senior Project Manager
|Job Title:||Senior Project Manager|
|Salary:||£55000 - £75000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-02-28 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Nigel Reed|
|Job Published:||January 28, 2019 09:41|
A dynamic and delivery led project and cost management consultancy provides exciting schemes for clients in the commercial sector and is now looking for a new Senior Project Manager. Their services include a UK wide coverage and connects internationally from the London and Birmingham offices.
Their team is currently 35 strong growing organically after founding the company 10 years ago with plans for further growth. Clients include the private investor and corporate sector with projects valued to £75,000,000. The project management delivery forms 40% of the revenues and cost consultancy equates to the majority 70% service line.
This role needs a dynamic and enthusiastic individual who can keep pace of the changing market environment and appointing a team focused approach in a growing niche consultancy.
The role will be wide ranging and will include the following: -
- Management of multiple projects
- Manage the feasibility, design and implementation of these schemes.
- Client management and business development
- Supporting operational and internal management requirements
- Ensuring technical excellence in each delivery
- Based in London
- Senior Project Manager reporting to a Director
- Knowledgeable with commercial projects,
- Hold exposure and understanding of the project set up
- A dynamic and enthusiastic individual
- Probably from a Developer or Consultancy background working in Project Management.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's