|Job Title:||Senior Practitioner|
|Salary:||£28.5 per hour|
|Start Date:||2019-05-06 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Josh Sharp|
|Job Published:||July 10, 2019 13:42|
Currently looking for an experienced and dedicated social worker to work full time working within the localities in Darlington. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in children's services and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this Child social worker job is £29.50ph and is an initial 3-month contract with possibilities of an extension this is to begin ASAP.
• The roles are court work focussed
• The team covers mid-long term work until the point of conclusion or transfer to the children's looked after team
• Successful candidates will have CIN, CP and court work experience
Social worker duties include:
• To manage an assigned caseload of children and families, independently in compliance with agreed casework objectives, assessing and managing risks appropriately, and in accordance with statutory regulations and guidelines.
• To investigate complaints of alleged neglect, abuse or ill treatment of children undertake assessments and where appropriate arrange accommodation or children and young people maintaining appropriate personal/professional boundaries.
• To prepare record, maintain case records and other information in accordance with child protection procedures and timescales
• To work to a range of legal options to support investigation and protection; if required give evidence in court; using contingency planning to plan for changing circumstances.
• To liaise with colleagues in order to gather information relevant to assessment and care planning.
• To work with children and young people, families, carers and communities to formulate care plans in partnership based on their assessment of need.
• To undertake direct social work responsibilities as an allocated worker to children and families assigned to monitor and review the implementation of care plans, ensuring that the services being provided are meeting the assessed need and the provision remains within any agreed costs.
• To keep up to date with social work practice, and also reflect and identify development and training needs to ensure continuous professional development.
• To work within the Together for Children's professional policy and procedures, and code of conduct.
• To ensure effective and timely communication across Child Protection services, listen to and respond to the views and ideas of other professionals, stakeholders (particularly children and young people and their families) to
As a qualified Social Worker you MUST be:
• HCPC registered
• Eligible to work in the UK
• Have a minimum 2 years post qualified experience
• A full UK license holder
As a qualified social worker you will receive the following benefits working for Pertemps:
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
• Dedicated consultant who is available when you need them and who will come out and see you in placement
• Bonus schemes * Terms and conditions apply
If this is something that you are interested in please contact Josh Sharp on 0161-5091045 or email your CV to josh.sharp @ pertempsmedical.co.uk
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's