|Salary||£35000 - £40000 per annum||Sector||Engineering|
• Between £35,000 to £40,000 per year dependent upon experience
• Overtime available at time and a half
Roles and Responsibilities:
Deputise fully for the Site Manager, assisting in the compliant and cost effective running of the Site.
• Co-ordinate and carry out maintenance (planned and breakdowns), cost effectively deploying resources.
• Lead the Planned Preventative Maintenance System, managing planned down time of key equipment for planned, safe and cost effective overhaul.
• Assist the Site Manager to ensure sufficient spares are available without excessive cost to the business.
• Work with the Operations Excellence Manager and Procurement for optimising the cost effective use of contractors, and in establishing Best Practice standards to reduce maintenance and operating costs.
• Work as part of the Duty Manager Team providing out of hours monitoring and cover.
Assist the Site Manager maintain & develop:
• The highest safety and environmental standards,
• Fully compliant, efficient and cost effective site operations
• The Integrated Management System,
• A motivated, flexible and high performing team
• Operational Excellence,
• Commercially viability throughout the whole operation, maximising long term profitability and maintaining the sites as the best advert for the client
• 06:00 – 14:30 Mon - Fri
• 11:00 – 19:30 Mon – Fri
• Weekly rotating shift patter
• 1 in 4 weekends must be worked (either in lieu or paid at overtime rate)
Key Skills and Knowledge:
• Safety conscious and aware of environmental impacts.
• Proven Engineering ability & experience required – mechanical and/or control & electrical skills
• Qualified in mechanical or electrical engineering or similar
• Or qualified by experience in engineering
• WAMITAB (covering biological treatment) Certificate of Technical Competence
• NEBOSH safety qualifications (General Certificate)
• Experience of OHSAS 18001, ISO 9001 & 14001managment systems & following procedure and protocol
• Planned Preventative Maintenance systems
• Experience of managing a budget and/or controlling costs
• Qualification and/or experience in confined spaces, working at heights, first aid & banksman duties desirable
• Process and man management skills
• Full Driving licence, and ability to operate a fork lift truck and obtain a fork lift truck licence
• Ability to focus on priorities and main purpose of the job.
• Ability to carry out hard physical and dirty work.
• Self-motivated and pro-active / Flexible and adaptable.
• Relevant Experience an advantage.
Click apply to submit your details or email your CV directly to Liam.Gadsby@pertemps.co.uk