Senior PHP Developer
- Job Reference: 00007034-1
- Date Posted: 16 May 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Cardiff
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: I.T. & Communications, Covid-19
- Job Type: Permanent
Job Title: Senior PHP Developer
Salary: Above market rate
Acorn is searching for a dynamic senior PHP Developer to join an innovative retail organisation based in Central Cardiff. The company are looking to scale up in 2020 and with that in mind are investing a new technology team to facilitate a large scale digital transformation. The position will be remote based until the end of the coronavirus related lockdown when there will be a phased return to office-based work.
As Senior PHP Developer you will take a senior role within the development team. key initial projects will include projects including upgrading to the latest Magento release, therefore E-Commerce & Magento experience is highly desirable. The company operate within a hybrid environment, operating with whichever methodology most closely fits the project goals, mostly Agile.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a growing company who pay above market rate salary.
* Developing clean, well-tested PHP code.
* Contributing at all stages of the software development life cycle.
* Mentoring junior team members & assisting the Team Lead.
We are looking for someone with the following:
* Significant PHP Development experience (flexible on frameworks).
* Any E-commerce or Magento experience is highly desirable.
* Above market rate salary.
* Generous holiday allowance
* Private pension scheme.
This is a great opportunity to join a market leading company. If you feel your experience would make you suitable for the role then please contact Ryan Harris at Acorn IT.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment