Senior Pension Administrator
|Job Title:||Senior Pension Administrator|
|Location:||Welwyn Garden City|
|Salary:||Up to £325 day rate|
|Contact Name:||Carl Parkash|
|Job Published:||February 28, 2019 14:42|
Want to be part of a dynamic environment and team? Want to feel a strong sense of accomplishment as you develop your technical, interpersonal and administrative skills? Blue Arrow are looking for a number of Senior Pension Administrators to join a global leading company within their field.
This role is offering a competitive salary offering up to £325 day rate. Located in the Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire area; commutable distance from Hatfield, St Albans, Knebworth and Stevenage.
- To work within an administration team servicing both member and client queries in relation to DC/DB pension schemes.
- Providing efficient and professional service promoting the company brand.
- Help to supervise workloads ensuring deadlines are met and challenge where necessary
- Ensure delivery of all promises and performance standards are achieved
- Point of reference for technical issues
- Identify process improvements
- Coaching junior associates; identifying training, performance issues and providing regular feedback
- Complaint management
- Deputise in absence of Team Leader
- Client Development
- Continuously identify areas of improvement for Client service.
- Strong Maths and English qualifications (Minimum C Grade)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good time management and organisation
- High level of accuracy
- Customer and Quality focused
- Computer literate
- Experience of dealing with occupational pension schemes
- Experience of people management
- DC experience desirable but not essential
3 months initially with potential extension
Hours of Work
9am – 5pm
Up to £325 day rate
If you are interested in this role and looking for your next challenge, please apply today.
Please note successful applicants will be subject to a DBS check.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£21000 - £22000 per annum, Benefits: Free- parking onsite
£18000 - £20000 per annum
PA / lead administrator / senior secretary
£28000 - £32000 per annum
£8.52 per hour
£8.21 - £10 per annum