- Job Reference: 00065139-1
- Date Posted: 8 June 2022
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Saint Neots, Cambridgeshire
- Salary: £20.50 Per Hour
- Sector: Healthcare & Medical
- Job Type: Contract, Permanent, Temporary
Salary: £20.50 per hour £44,772.00 per annum for full times12 hour shifts, full time and part time (rotating days and waking nights)
Competence, Choice and Compassion –these are more than just words to us – are they to you?
We have opportunities for Nurses who really care and can demonstrate real empathy and compassion – if this sounds like you please read on!
We need Nurses whose values, behaviours and attitudes match our own and who have a passion for ensuring that our residents are at the centre of everything we do.
As a Nurse at Marbrook you will be hands on and involved in every aspect of our residents’ care, ranging from personal care to managing and administering medication.
You will be expected to make sound clinical judgements whilst role modelling best practise and inspiring and mentoring junior staff to achieve their potential.
You will have the opportunity to develop your own clinical skills, and work closely with our in-house specialist therapy team to deliver the best outcomes for our residents.
You’ll need a minimum of 12 months experience post qualification, with neuro experience being an advantage but not essential.
If you feel you have the skills and experience and confidence to achieve our high standards, have excellent people skills, and empathy and understanding of the challenges faced by our residents please click APPLY below
Successful applicants will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check for regulated activity, and you must hold a current PIN number with a minimum of six months before expiry.
The Marbrook Centre is an award winning 24 hour nursing and therapy service for adults with complex, long term conditions, specialising in stroke, traumatic brain injury, spinal injuries, and dementia.
We don’t just accept difference, we welcome it. No matter what your sexual orientation, ethnicity, disability, gender identity, religion or any other characteristic, we welcome your application. As a team we actively celebrate, support and thrive on diversity for the benefit of our residents and staff, and we believe this creates an environment of empowerment and mutual respect and therefore excellence in care.’
On March 15th 2022 it will no longer be a legal requirement for care home employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. However, we strongly advise all staff to meet their professional responsibilities and would prefer you to have received a full course of COVID vaccinations.
Some benefits of working with us:
* Highly competitive rates of pay
* Great holiday allowance – increases with long service
* Flexible working/rota
* Automatic pension
* Shopping, restaurant and entertainment discounts
* Free parking
* Free tea and coffee
* Free access to 24/7 Employee Support/Counselling
* Quick career progression opportunities
* First class specialist tailored training and induction
* Length of service rewards
* Regular management supervision and support
* Staff forums – to give you a voice to share your ideas
* Opportunity to achieve your Level 2 or 3 City & Guilds (NVQ) in Adult Care (care roles)
* Double pay for bank holidays
* Free meal provided on shift (care roles)
* Full time/Part time/Night/Bank contracts available