Senior Nurse - Brain Injury & Neurological Rehabilitation
- Job Reference: 00039798-1
- Date Posted: 19 February 2021
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Horsham, Sussex
- Salary: £34,250
- Sector: Healthcare & Medical, Science & Technology, Covid-19
- Job Type: Permanent
Senior Nurse - Specialist Care Home for young adults with neurological conditions - An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced staff nurse - learning disability nurse ( RNLD ) , adult nurse ( RGN ) or mental health nurse ( RMN ) - to work within a very positive, friendly and supportive specialist care for young adults with long term neurological conditions such as Multiple Sclerosis, Motor Neurone Disease, Huntington's Disease, Acquired Brain Injury and Cerebral Palsy in Horsham, West Sussex. The Care Home is split across four separate ground floor units. The Care Home have a very positive and supportive work environment with a brilliant long-standing team. The culture of the Care Homes is very team orientated and the Managers have an open-door policy and are very approachable and respectful; everyone's contribution is valued.
· Location: Horsham, West Sussex
· Salary: £34,250 per annum ( £18.00 per hour ) - negotiable depending on your experience
· Hours: Full Time and Part Time hours are available - you can choose depending on your preference (options of: 2 shifts p/w, 3 shifts p/w or 4 shifts p/w)
· Shifts : Options of Days only ( 8am - 8pm ) or Nights only ( 8pm - 8am ) or Mixed shifts on a rotational basis - you can choose depending on your preference
Care Home Details: This Specialist Care Home is split across four ground floor units for young people with long term neurological conditions such as Multiple Sclerosis, Motor Neurone Disease, Huntington's Disease, Acquired Brain Injury and Cerebral Palsy. They are a purpose-built care that consists of four separate ground floor units, which have been equipped with technology to aid care and support, including a salt cave and two hydrotherapy pools. It has access to the Magic Carpet system which offers the people we support the opportunity to interact and communicate. There is also an on-site specialist gymnasium that can be accessed for leisure or specific physiotherapy programmes.
Training / Induction and opportunities for development and progression: The Care Centre offers a structured and thorough 2 week induction programme, which will include various training courses. Nurses will also have access to clear and structured development programmes where you can see clear pathways to progression within the Care Centre. Nurses will also have access to training opportunities to develop and enhance your nursing skills. All nurses will receive ongoing support from your Manager.
· A thorough 2-week induction programme
· A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
· A fantastic preceptorship programme
· Mentoring and involvement in HCA / Support worker development
· Paid handovers
· Access to development opportunities including: Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel & Leadership & management development
· Long service award
· A variety of flexible working options
· Free on-site parking
· 5.6 weeks of annual leave per annum (which increases after 2 years of service)
· A positive and friendly staff culture
For more information or to apply for the role please call Erin Giles on (phone number removed) or email a copy of your CV to
You can also text me on (phone number removed) - this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know it's from you.
Are you #readytowork #covid-19 #coronavirus
Applications will be held in the strictest confidence.