|Salary||£38000 - £50000 per annum||Sector||Engineering|
- £38,000 - £50,000
- Undertake a lead role in the design of mechanical HVAC systems, preparing drawings, specifications and product schedules for projects from inception to completion.
- Checking tender submissions, drawings and technical submittals to ensure quality of products and equipment are in accordance with design.
- Undertaking site visits and monitoring progress against the design.
- Attending meetings with clients, architects and other project stakeholders
- Taking ownership of your own projects and delivering these from initial site survey/ feasibility stages through to installation and commissioning.
- Assist with mentoring junior staff.
- Required to work on own and as part of a team depending on the project size.
- Currently employ 20-30 people.
- Can offer great training and career development opportunities.
- Projects include commercial offices, mixed developments, data centres, residential and scientific.
- Use all of the latest industry software such as Revit MEP, IES, Hevacomp, Dialux and Amtech.