Senior Mechanical Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior Mechanical Engineer|
|Salary:||£38000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: Pension, 25 Days Holiday, Flexible Benefits Package|
|Contact Name:||Sam Druiff|
|Job Published:||February 01, 2019 14:18|
Are you looking for a new job in Building Services?
Are you a Senior Mechanical Engineer?
Does a city centre office appeal to you?
This is a brilliant opportunity for a Senior Mechanical Engineer to join a very busy, and well established Building Services firm in the heart of Bristol. The firm have a lot of exciting work coming up, namely on education projects. They have had some huge projects all across the country valuing up to £5,000,000.
The role of a Senior Mechanical Engineer includes,
- Mechanical drawings
- Client meetings
- Carrying out detailed design
- Being a main point of contact
- Provide an effective interface with Senior Management, other team Principals and other departments within the business
- Investigate and evaluate new methods of technologies
- Take a pro-active approach to customer satisfaction
This firm take pride in looking after their colleagues as best they can. There is a brilliant package in place for a Mechanical Design Engineer.
- 25 days holiday
- 5% Pension contribution
- Company bonus scheme
- Flexible benefits package
If you would like any more information on the role of Senior Mechanical Engineer, please do get in touch.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's