Senior Management (Director) Opportunties
|Job Title:||Senior Management (Director) Opportunties|
|Salary:||Highly Competitive plus benefits and bonus|
|Start Date:||2019-07-24 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Lucy Nicholls|
|Job Published:||July 24, 2019 15:35|
Our Universities business is growing and with new opportunities on the horizon, we are keen to connect with experienced senior operators and Directors to join us in driving new business forward.
We anticipate future opportunities such as Site Director, Contract Director or Business Director within Catering & Retail, Facilities Management and full IFM services (including technical/maintenance)
If you have leadership experience in these areas and are looking to join a forward thinking, innovative and vibrant sector then please register your CV and we’ll contact you should the right opportunity arise
Highly competitive package dependent on role - Flexible benefits and bonus %Main responsibilities
- Give full strategic direction in the delivery of first class FM or IFM services and build long term relationships with one of the largest employers in the world, in an exciting and vibrant University environment
- Develop business strategy in line with current and emerging client needs, continually seeking ways to enhance quality and efficiently and improve the student experience
- Fostering long term profitable relationships with clients and increase new business opportunities
- Lead, motivate and develop teams
- Provide direction and expertise to the operating area by promoting Sodexo strategies and best business practices in order to uphold the Company mission and values
- Drive innovation and continuous improvement of people, systems and processes.
- Support the marketing team in identifying opportunities to maximise profit and growth.
- Experience to Site Director level within the services industry including catering, hospitality, retail, FM services and hard services (TFM)
- Significant management expertise in relevant environment or industry
- Strategic approach to leading and developing outsourced services
- Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate at all levels of the business
- Excellent client relationship skills and ability to develop strong and profitable relationships
- Knowledge of current trends, innovation and technology
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process.
Sodexo and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Technical Services Manager (Senior Engineering Professional)
Highly competitive + attractive benefits
Insert Job Title
£45000 - £50000
Cluster Technical Services Manager
£55,000 - £60,000 per annum
£35000 - £40000
£50000 - £55000