Senior Management Accounting Manager
|Job Title:||Senior Management Accounting Manager|
|Salary:||£40000 - £45900 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-07-16 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Grant Lewis|
|Job Published:||July 16, 2019 12:46|
You will be working closely with the Finance Manager on existing business. Main tasks will be sales reconciliation work, ownership and production of site P&Ls, balance sheet reconciliations and liaison with the surgeries on a regular basis.
• Owning specific site P&Ls and producing their monthly management accounts to a high level of accuracy
• Working with the team to deliver a comprehensively reconciled balance sheet pack each month, including ownership of one of the more complex or material areas of reconciliation
• Providing clear and actionable P&L explanation and commentary to the business support managers each month
• Dealing with the more complex site queries regarding their results, providing support to Takings to clear their reconciliation differences each month, and ensuring any process issues are picked up and resolved
• Line management of a small team, reviewing their work as well as providing line management support and guidance
• Any other tasks as required
You will be:
• Qualified CIMA level or equivalent
• Line management experience
• Must have sufficient commercial experience
• Excellent IT skills including advanced excel, and confident on various management reporting systems
• Strong attention to detail, and able to deliver right-first-time results quickly
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's