Senior Management Accountant
- Job Reference: 00033383-1
- Date Posted: 4 January 2021
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Croydon, London
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Covid-19
- Job Type: Temporary
LOCATION: East Croydon, Surrey
CONTRACT: Full Time, 12 months Frixed Term
HOURS: 40 hours per week (Mon-Fri)
Green Network Energy LTD is a green energy supplier helping homes and businesses make the difference. Since 2003, we have had a Green mission to protect our environment. With a clear motto: ‘Live, Love, Be Green’, our aim is to help both our planet and our customers become more sustainable.
So, we are creating a green community, inside and out. At the heart of our company are fantastic people - who share our values, are inspired by our mission, and who work together to drive real change.
Green Network Energy LTD promotes a dynamic, diverse and collaborative environment and we have got big ambitions to grow. We are on the lookout for exceptional talent who like to take on challenges, who are capable of inspiring and being inspired and who share our green mission.
Think you could be the talent we are looking for? Apply today and join us on our journey!
We are currently working remotely to protect our teams during the coronavirus lockdown. But we are still hiring, so if you are happy to take part in a remote interview, we would love to hear from you!
Our Finance Team is growing, and we are currently looking for a passionate and talented Senior Management Accountant.
Within this role, you will take responsibility for accounting and reconciliations, working closely with the main financial personnel.
This excellent career opportunity will see you assisting with management information reports, preparation of monthly management accounts not only for the Group.
• Prepare and upload journals for month end
• Manage Fixed Assets and ensure the correct accounting treatment
• Preparing intercompany reconciliations in order to reconcile GL codes and post journals onto the accounting system
• Prepare monthly VAT and quarterly CCL return for review and submission, providing supporting docs and reconciliation
• Assisting with the production of annual statutory accounts
• Assisting with audit
• Ongoing process improvement
• Support CFO with adhoc requests
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• A strong background in accountancy practice
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
• Intermediate to advanced excel skills
• Highly organised with an excellent ability to manage multiple tasks under pressure
• Eye for detail and ability to identify errors
• Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
WHAT WE OFFER/BENEFITS*
• Be part of a growing company and help us shape the future of energy
• Collaborative, friendly and multi-cultural environment
• Modern offices with game and socialising area for employees
• 33 days holiday a year (including bank holidays)
• Preferred Employee Tariff Scheme (if you become a Green Network Energy customer)
• And many more....
GNE is a diverse and inclusive employer. We celebrate diversity. We are committed to building a team that reflects a wide variety of skills, backgrounds, and cultures. No applicant will be treated less favourably on the grounds of their sex, marital or civil partnership status, race, nationality or ethnic origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender reassignment, pregnancy, maternity, age, religion or belief. Offers will be subject to a basic Disclosure and Barring Service check, Academic Title and or Professional Qualification check and at least two independent references