Senior Management Accountant
|Job Title:||Senior Management Accountant|
|Salary:||£45000 - £50000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-05-24 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Peter Bull|
|Job Published:||May 24, 2019 10:26|
Key responsibilities of the Senior Management Accountant include:
• Managing completion of month end, forecasts and budgets
• Production of monthly, quarterly and ad hoc financial reporting
• Providing value adding analysis and commentary on results
• Presenting results to the Finance Director and Operational Management
• Process and systems improvement
• Team management of 1 direct report
The successful candidate will be a qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) with strong communication and presenting skills and demonstrable PQE in a similar management accounting role.
The company offers an excellent benefits package including bonus, pension and healthcare but more importantly great opportunities to develop and progress your career.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's