|Salary||£45000 - £52000 per annum||Sector||Professional & Admin|
This is an exciting opportunity to join an established International company who value their employees. They take pride in offering excellent technical support for all their clients and ensure all their products meet a high quality standard.
As a Senior Management Accountant you will reporting directly into the Financial Controller. The post holder will provide finance support to the UK Finance team.
Duties include but are not limited to:
• Preparing management accounts for European subsidiaries
• Accountable for completing corporation tax returns
• Financial reporting for internal and external requirements
• Taken an active role in budgeting and forecasting, variance analysis, profit & loss and balance sheet reconciliations
• Responsible for local statutory filing
• Liaising with external Tax Advisors
• Undertaking intercompany reconciliations
This role would suit a recently qualified or passed finalist (CIMA or ACCA). The ideal candidate will be savvy with Microsoft packages and have proficient Excel knowledge. Also you will have knowledge of accounting processes and current accounting standards. US GAAP experience would be highly advantageous.
• Car allowance after 6 months
• Quarterly bonus
• Shares & Stock initiative
• Free Parking
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.