|Salary||Competitive||Sector||Professional & Admin|
Reporting into the Head of Finance, the Senior Management Accountant will be responsible for the management accounts for two aspects of the business as well as supporting and managing one member of staff.
Responsibilities will include:
• Oversight and production of monthly management accounts
• Budgeting and forecasting
• Liaison with and reporting to budget holders and other stakeholders, external to finance
• Review of balance sheet reconciliations
• Variance analysis
• Ad hoc reporting and analysis
• External returns and reporting
• Statutory accounts
• Improving existing processes
• Supervising and developing team members
The ideal candidate will be ACCA or CIMA qualified, with intermediate Excel skills. You will be able to work as part of a team and have the ability to build solid working relationships. Previous staff management experience is essential as well as experience in both management and statutory accounts.
This organisation is seeking individuals who are passionate and will be driven by the values and ethos of the group, committed to high quality standards and continuous improvement of service.
In return, you will have the opportunity to work with highly motivated colleagues in an ever-changing, exciting environment.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.