Senior Management Accountant
|Job Title:||Senior Management Accountant|
|Salary:||£40000 - £45000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-04-12 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Hayley Thomas|
|Job Published:||May 13, 2019 16:44|
Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will be responsible for:
• Preparation of management accounts for a number of European subsidiaries, including balance sheet and profit and loss, budgeting, forecasting and variance analysis
• Local statutory filing and working with external Tax Advisors
• Completing corporation tax returns
• Carrying out intercompany reconciliations
• Budgeting and preparation using TM1 Software
• Maintenance of cash book and completion of month end journals
To be considered for this role, you must:
• Be recently qualified or passed Finalist – CIMA or ACCA
• Have experience of working within a complex, multi-currency, multi-entity environment
• Have strong knowledge of Microsoft Office packages including a high level of Excel knowledge
• Possess excellent communication skills
Salary package includes a competitive basic salary, car allowance, quarterly bonus and company shares.
There is free onsite parking and the office is a short walk from the train station.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's