Senior Management Accountant
|Job Title:||Senior Management Accountant|
|Contact Name:||Jan Hughes|
|Job Published:||March 15, 2019 10:13|
Reporting to the Senior Financial Controller (based off-site), you will be responsible for aspects of reporting and financial reconciliations and the upkeep of the SAP system (financial modules).
Key duties will include:
* Stock Reporting, including working with Site Management team to Forecast, improve working capital and stock control.
* Involvement in working capital reporting and improvement - stock and tooling stock.
* Cost Centre reporting - Budget/ Forecast/Actual.
* Working with Cost Centre Managers to help achieve profit improvement plans.
* Preparation of detailed files for all budget and business plan submissions.
* Update and control BOM's within SAP.
* Assist in internal and external audits.
* Product profitability.
* Management of Assistant Management Accountant.
* Preparation of Internal and Product Cost Analysis, including working with global quotation / costing teams to estimates for new projects.
* Supporting other business stakeholders with general accounting queries.
* Work closely with the NPI and product development teams to control tooling transactions and costs.
* Controlling and managing customer audits.
* Month end accruals and prepayments.
* Deputise for Financial Accountant - ensuring cross functionality across the Finance Team.
* A sound understanding and working knowledge of SAP.
* Experience of a similar role within manufacturing preferably, but not essential, within the automotive industry.
* Working knowledge of UK regulatory standards, including IFRS and Sarbanes-Oxley.
* Excellent communication skills with the ability to deliver information in a concise manner.
* A proactive approach to change with an ability to manage own workload and deadlines.
* Ability to challenge, train and educate work colleagues in a constructive manner regarding all financial matters.
* A high level of experience and knowledge of accounting.
* Ability to manage most aspects of month end closing / reporting.
* Experience of working to strict deadlines.
* Experience of auditing processes and procedures.
* Accuracy, excellent inter-personal skills and relationship building with non-financial departments.
* Ability to analyse and interpret data. A positive demeanour with a keen interest in self-development.
* CIMA/ACCA Qualified.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£35000 - £40000 per annum
Senior Operations Manager
£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
Senior Continuous Improvement Manager
£65000 - £70000 per annum
£40000 - £41000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
Highways, Transport Commissioning Manager
£33.70 per hour