|Salary||£40/hr||Sector||Driving & Logistics|
Supporting the Logistics Engineering Manager, this key role will be responsible for all maritime ILS activities as well as the development of support and proposal materials. Duties will include:
- Development of support solutions for maritime activities
- Review and support of ILS non-functional requirements
- Development of ILS non-functional requirements
- Provide ILS Support to proposed Maritime activities
- Engineering support to CLS Technical Lead
- Development of training material for guidance
As an individual you will be degree educated in a relevant degree subject and have experience in Maritime ILS activities, including proposal writing. Of great relevance would be experience in MOD ILS. You will be meticulous, organised and astute in how you work and be keen to take on a challenge.
This role is a Fixed Term Contract for 6 months and will pay a rate of £40/hr for the successful individual.
If you'd like to be considered for this role please do apply, or for further information please contact Ed on 02380 633399