Senior Lettings Manager
|Job Title:||Senior Lettings Manager|
|Salary:||Depending on experience|
|Contact Name:||Kate Yardley|
|Job Published:||August 29, 2019 17:16|
New Business Role
Generous salary depending on experience with car allowance
A new role has come into the office today for a Senior Lettings Manager to work in the heart of the city. My client is keen to introduce you to the business as soon as possible due to winning a new project which falls into an already busy letting department.
We are looking for an experienced Lettings Manager./Senior Lettings negotiator and the package offered will depend on your experience.
Day to Day:
- Overseeing the new business projects
- Getting the best from the Lettings team
- Delegating work
- Ensuring targets are met and hopefully exceeded!
- Handling any escalated calls
- Building relationships with Landlords and tenants
- Working with new development property along with a range of property types in the city
- Generating new business
- Account Management
- Reporting to the Directors on a monthly basis
- Involvement with the recruitment of new lettings staff
- Dealing with any HR/people issues in line with the legislation
- Motivating the team and working with them to reach targets
- Training - new starters and existing staff
On this occasion I will only consider applications from candidates with Lettings experience ideally within the Cambridgeshire area.
This role could suit an experienced Senior Lettings Negotiator looking to take on more responsibility/taking the next step within your career or an experienced Lettings Manager who is looking for a fresh challenge .
Please click Apply Now to send me your CV in the strictest of confidence
All applicants should have the right to live and work in the UK without restrictions. Due to the large number of responses we receive if you haven't heard from us in 14 days please understand your application was not successful on this occasion.
Pertemps - a local family run business working in the recruitment field for over 60 years. We recruit from the Peterborough branch looking to support you with your next role. We cover Cambridgeshire so if you feel this role isn't quite right for you, get in touch sending your CV and a short cover note outlining what you would like to do and we shall see how we can help.
Always looking for Paralegal, Legal Secretaries, Medical Secretaries, Customer Services, Sales, Chefs and a range of temporary opportunities including drivers and warehouse personnel – speak to Greg.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's