Senior / Lead C++ Software Engineer
- Job Reference: 00005845-1
- Date Posted: 2 May 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
- Salary: £40,000 to £52,000
- Sector: I.T. & Communications, Covid-19
- Job Type: Permanent
Senior / Lead C++ Software Engineer - Medical - 4 days WFH
Are you a C++ Software Engineer wanting to contribute to something that positively benefits society within the medical industry? Perhaps you are also considering taking the next step up in your career and take on some more responsibility?
We are looking for an accomplished C++ Software Engineer to join a unique start-up who are in a very exciting phase of growth despite Covid-19. You will be working on a disruptive product within the medical industry, working on greenfield development and can use your autonomy and experience to shape the Software Development for a new product.
As the company continues to grow, as will your responsibilities and this role could lead into a Head of Software role so if you are ambitious, this could be a great opportunity for career progression. The company are dynamic and flexible so if you would prefer you can work at home 4 days a week with 1 day in the office.
As a C++ Software Engineer you will design and develop new aspects of software both core functionality and also GUI for this product. You will have the chance to use your autonomy to stamp your mark on projects and guide the technology.
C++ Software Engineer Requirements:
- Have worked in a regulated industry such as Medical / defence / automotive
- Experience with C++ in Linux / Windows with broad skills
C++ Software Engineer Benefits
- Clear career progression
- Remote working available 4 days a week if this is your preference
- Work for a flexible and pragmatic company
- Competitive salary which will increase as you develop in the role
Apply now for immediate consideration and interview slots or feel free to contact our expert C++ Software Engineer recruiter Adeel at Softweb Resourcing for a confidential chat