Senior Internal Communications Change Consultant
|Job Title:||Senior Internal Communications Change Consultant|
|Salary:||£67000 - £75000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-06-19 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Selina Cinar|
|Job Published:||June 20, 2019 09:19|
London – Central
Salary of c. £75,000 per annum plus car allowance and additional benefits
NetworkHR are delighted to be working alongside a highly reputable and well regarded (re)insurer who, due to constant evolution is now seeking a Senior Internal Communications Change Consultant to join them on site in Central London.
The role of Senior Internal Communications Change Consultant is a newly defined position for the organisation and as such, will allow the successful candidate to make a real impact on an organisation that has already introduced the concept of change and development, in turn presenting the post holder with a captive audience.
Joining a team of c.3 specialists within Internal Communications, Engagement and Wellbeing the successful post holder will be acting as the subject matter expert for the whole comms agenda across the business and will own the function in its entirety – this is an exciting opportunity for an experienced change communications consultant to define what good likes for a large, well-established organisation.
• Building authentic relationships with both senior leadership teams, ExCo as well as the wider business
• On a day to day basis, the post holder will be responsible for conveying essential messages through their own copywriting
• Working within in a highly autonomous role, the successful candidate will be required to move seamlessly from a strategic to an operational remit
• Strategically work so able to lead on projects from start to finish
• Articulately promote their thinking around successful message timing, positioning, audience-reach and the fundamental mechanics of an effective and engaging change management communication campaign
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• Ability to digest complex information and translate across the workforce
• Adept in navigating a matrix structure
• Have a creative and innovative way of thinking to support with ideas of how to reach and engage the entire workforce
• Credibility to guide and advise ExCo and SLT members
• MUST HAVE digital communications expertise, specifically developing and launching intranet sites
• Prior experience to working within a financial services environment
• Experience of using GLINT would be highly desirable
If this role is of interest please don't hesitate to email your interest across to Selina.firstname.lastname@example.org or apply following this link.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Internal Communications Executive
£22000 per annum
£15000 - £22000 per annum, Benefits: + Bonus
£19000 - £21000 per annum
£20000 - £24000 per annum, Benefits: uncapped commission scheme
£18500 - £26000 per annum, Benefits: bonus