|Salary||£40000 - £45000 per annum||Sector||Engineering|
- Offering a competitive salary for the right Senior Infrastructure Engineer, ranging from; £40,000 to £45,000 depending on experience.
- Benefits package; contributory pension scheme up to 4%, bonus scheme from 5% to 10% of salary, gym membership scheme, private health care, flexible work arrangement scheme and cycle to work scheme.
- Opportunity to lead a growing civil Engineering team based in their head office located in South West London.
- This engineering practice has been operating within the built-environment industry for more than 20 years and has been rapidly expanding, with now more than 100 employees across three offices in the UK.
- This engineering practice provides expert advice within the private sector on a number of different projects; Residential, Commercial, Health-care, Hotels and Educational developments.
- In the year 2016, this civil & structural engineering consultancy has won a few awards for the projects they have worked on recently; RIBA awards, NLA People’s choice and NLA Built Housing awards.
- This opportunity is suitable for Engineers who have the desire to undertake a managerial role and lead the infrastructure engineering team.
- You would be working under the Director, giving you the opportunity to liaise with clients and other design teams to manage and procure deliverables on time.
- As the lead Infrastructure Engineer you would be managing a team of 6 engineers strong and delegate in the delivery outputs to a set deadline.
- Take part in the recruitment process to grow the Infrastructure engineering team further on a regular basis.
- Would have experience operating within the private sector industry for an engineering consultancy producing Highways & Drainage designs.
- Willing to manage the team and liaise with clients effectively in both verbal and written formats.
- Capable of using relevant software; Civil 3D, PDS and Windes Microdrainage.
- Has knowledge and experience liaising with local authority under the relevant agreements; S38 & S278, S104 & S106.