Senior Infrastructure Engineer - Central London
|Job Title:||Senior Infrastructure Engineer - Central London|
|Salary:||£42000 - £47000 per annum|
|Start Date:||Immediate start is applicable|
|Contact Name:||Parvez Miah|
|Job Published:||June 21, 2019 09:55|
RGB Network are working with a growing Civil & Transport Planning consultancy, who have big plans to expand the company in both their Civil Engineering & Transport Planning divisions in Central London. Due to increased demand of pre-planning & detailed design work, they are seeking to recruit a Senior Infrastructure Engineer to assist the Director in managing & developing the infrastructure engineering team.
The three Directors of this firm, set up the business more than two years ago but have all worked together for more than twenty years and have established a strong reputation within the industry. They started the business with 6 people, and in the space of two years they have grown to 20 members split between Transport Planners & Civil Engineers. They have good plans to take this further and wish to grow to 50 people by the end of 2022.
You would experience working in an office-friendly team, where Engineers & Transport Planners collaborate to complete projects ranging between; 1500 to 3000 units. There would also be responsibilities to work independently and mentor the junior staff. 80% of their business is private sector projects, working with clients such as; Crest, Taylor Wimpey, Warner Bros studios and more.
This company values the hard work & efforts of their staff, they adopt an approach where staff at any level can own shares in the company and dividends are paid out every year. They appreciate their employees investing in the business and encourage growth & loyalty. In addition to this, they proceed with regular socials; sport matches, swingers golf, murder mysteries, London boat trips, overseas incentives (Budapest booked for 2019!).
The Ideal Senior Infrastructure Engineer
- This company requires an experienced Infrastructure Engineer, who has around 5 years' experience and has the drive to lead on infrastructure & drainage led projects
- Core responsibilities involve production of; Flood Risk Assessments, Drainage Strategies, Drainage SUDS designs and Highways infrastructure designs
- Additional experience providing advice on; S106 & S278 applications would be advantageous
- Experience working on a good range of private developments is essential, one example of their project; London mixed-use development comprising of; 3000 new homes, significant retail & commercial floor space.
- For the right Senior Infrastructure Engineer, they are offering a competitive salary ranging between; £42,000 to £47,000 (depending on experience)
- 6% pension contribution scheme
- 25 days annual leave
- Season ticket for travel
- Shared ownership scheme
- Social club scheme - £10 a month, company matches. 6 socials a year
- Overseas trips, funded by the company
- ICE / CIHT chartership training schemes
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Infrastructure Engineer - Central London
£35000 - £45000 per annum
Senior Civil Engineer - Central London
£40000 - £48000 per annum
Civil Engineer - Central London
£35000 - £42000 per annum
Infrastructure Engineer - Basingstoke
£30000 - £35000 per annum
Assistant Chief Engineer London
£48000 - £50000 per annum