Senior Industrial Relations Manager
|Job Title:||Senior Industrial Relations Manager|
|Salary:||£60000 - £80000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-01-23 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Charlie Garside|
|Job Published:||April 10, 2019 16:44|
London (ideally) but flexible on location.
12 month FTC
UP to £80,000 + bonus
Network HR have been retained on an interesting search to appoint a Senior Industrial Relations Manager for one of the most prolific B2C organisations in the market. This is a rare opportunity to join an organisation embarking on a large-scale transformation program, working under the tutelage of a well experienced IR Director, facing off to ExCo members. Relationships with the unions are extremely positive at the moment, but this will need to be maintained and developed throughout the 3 year transformation and beyond.
The role can be home based, but the successful individual will need to be willing to travel to the London HQ up to 3 days per week (travel will be covered if required). Network HR are looking for a well experienced IR specialist, with a high degree of emotional intelligence and empathy towards the unions - supporting them in their reformation and enabling a successful business transformation agenda being led by high profile HR leaders from across the FS, Retail, FMCG, and PE markets.
The IR Manager will be accountable for designing and delivering commercially focussed IR solutions. The ideal person is someone who has proven experience of working on complex projects and delivering to time, cost and quality. With good understanding of the relevant agreements, policies and legislation gained as a line manager or employee representative. This is an exciting role for a highly motivated individual who enjoys the challenge of working in a fast paced, high profile environment.
- The successful individual will need to have been through some element of business transformation i.e restructuring, downsizing, privatisation etc
- This person could be an ex Union representative
- Stakeholder management expertise and effective communication style
- Expertise in written correspondence in a legal sense – very clinical in written skills
- A background in the following could also be useful – humanities / politics (or a strong interest) / legal
- Comfortable with intricate detail
- Work at pace & deal with change
Skills & Experience
- Substantial IR experience in a large, complex multi-sited, highly unionised organisation
- Commercially orientated with good business acumen
- Personal credibility with strong knowledge and understanding of people management
- Experience of Senior internal stakeholder engagement
- Strong influencing, relationship management, negotiation and communication skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Critical thinking, analytical skills and decision making
- Strong understanding of how change is delivered effectively
- Personal resilience an drive to succeed
If this is something of interest and you have the relevant IR skills and experience, please do apply quoting 480104404
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's