Senior ICT Technician
|Job Title:||Senior ICT Technician|
|Salary:||£25000 - £28000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-01-28 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||James Tidswell|
|Job Published:||January 08, 2019 14:25|
£25k-£28k per annum (depending on experience)
Are you an experienced ICT Technician looking for a new challenge within a leading educational establishment?
Do you have a working knowledge of Active Directory, Exchange and Office365?
Are you able to diagnose and troubleshoot across a variety of ICT/AV hardware, desktop and software?
This is an excellent opportunity to join a small team as a Senior ICT technician and provide a mix of phone-based first and second line as well as hands-on desktop support to colleagues across the business.
You will be responsible for the following:
• Working to the ICT Network Manager's direction to ensure the effective maintenance and management of ICT/AV hardware, software and processes.
• Administrate Active Directory, Exchange, and Office365.
• Able to configure imaging tools (eg SCCM or MDT)
• Experience using VMware/HyperV
• Install new and upgraded software and hardware.
• To participate in setting plans and processes to manage installations and upgrades to ICT equipment, software and infrastructure.
• To monitor and manage reported faults and requests, including via the helpdesk. Manage the ICT Technicians and external support companies responsible for resolving faults and requests.
• To provide subsequent support for the use of ICT across the academy and external facilities/events, including fixing faults, troubleshooting and setting up equipment.
• To take on responsibility for the project management of changes and implementations to ICT equipment, software and infrastructure, as delegated by the ICT Network Manager.
• To assist in maintaining appropriate inventory and cataloguing systems.
• To keep abreast of developments in technology and their application for education.
• To offer recommendations to the ICT Network Manager on additional and better use of ICT resources in the Academy.
• To provide support for assemblies and Academy events, working with staff and students to ensure all equipment requirements are met.
• To contribute to in-house training for in-house staff, including updates on software developments and impact on the academy.
Previous experience as an ICT Technician and a real enthusiasm for the role is essential for this position.
Hours: Monday to Friday between 8am – 4pm.
Successful applications will be subject
Benefits include annual leave outside of term time, opportunities to progress, free parking, kitchen facilities and more!
Interested? Click to apply!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
ICT Support Technician - Advertised on behalf of Essex CRC
Band 3 salary commencing at £23,039 per annum
£21,432.75 per annum + London weighting (recurring monthly)
IT Systems Technician
£25000.00 - £28000.00 per annum
IT Support Technician
£14.42 per hour
High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire