|Salary||£25000 - £30000 per annum||Sector||Miscellaneous|
Your main duties will include:
• Processing of client payments received in electronic wire transfers, cash, cheques, and credit card transactions
• Reconciling payments, receipts and journal entries, highlighting and investigating discrepancies
• Completes Insurer payments by receiving, processing, verifying, and reconciling statements.
• Credit control, statement production, contacting Handlers via email to chase outstanding premiums
• Using of Online Banking system as well as reconciling bank accounts
• Training other staff members, co-ordinating workloads, improving processes, mentoring junior staff members.
5 A*-C GCSEs including Maths and English or equivalent. AAT qualified preferred but not essential.
3 Years' experience within either an Accounts receivable
Experience of working with Insurance preferred but not essential
Acturis/Impact experience preferred but not essential
IT proficient, particularly in Excel
Knowledge & Skills
A highly numerate and accurate individual is essential with excellent skills in data entry
Efficient worker in a team and using own initiative
Flexible to change
Showing qualities required to progress into Managerial Role