Senior HSE Manager
|Job Title:||Senior HSE Manager|
|Salary:||£50000 - £55000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-03-04 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Sophia Darwin|
|Job Published:||January 17, 2019 09:39|
Based in Ellon (covering two sites)
£50,000, £55,000 per annum + competitive benefit package
3x direct reports at HSE advisor level
Reporting to The Global Head of Quality
This company prides themselves on being an energetic, ambitious and creative organisation who are expanding and growing at an exponential rate. They are looking for a robust and inspiring safety professional to develop and champion safety across their two bases in Scotland . If joining a company where the sky is the limit, where you have full autonomy and scope for the entirety of the HSE remit within FMCG business is important - then this is the role for you.
• Provide leadership and guidance on all HS&E governance for the business across 6 production sites , the distribution center and the retail estate.
• Create and deliver the HSE strategy and frameworks to support global operations
• Lead and develop exciting upcoming projects, pushing HSE requirements to the forefront
• Mentor, support and develop your team of 3 HSE Officers
• Lead and develop the current integrated policies and procedures
• Champion and drive business continuity and disaster planning for the company ensuring all areas are covered
• Manage and be responsible for the safety budget
• Lead the annual legal review, ensure compliance, working closely with external parties and reduce liability
• Be able to have a strong internal and external stakeholder engagement and able to influence with authority and gravitas
• Lead the company through ISO 45001 and FSSC 22000 (for all manufacturing sites)
• Develop and Implement behavioural and cultural change programme and promote a positive culture
• Develop and deliver an strong and engaging induction programme and ensure the training matrix is both practical and up to date.
• Support the continuous reduction of accidents and incidents across the sites. Ensuring lessons are learnt.
• Provide development and guidance in reference to the growth plans for the company
• Ensure the effectiveness of incident investigation and ensure that the audit programme is robust and recommend improvements if required
• Passionate, approachable and engaging
• Self-driven and confident
• Pragmatic and proactive
• Assertive and practical
Background / Essentials:
• NEBOSH Certificate / Diploma (or equivalent)
• TechIOSH as a minimum
• Manufacturing or engineering background
• Knowledge of OHSAS 18001, ISO 14001 is essential and ISO 45001 desirable
• HACCAP /BRC
• Training and coaching experience
Interested? Apply now for immediate consideration: email@example.com // 0121 454 5000
Alternatively, if you know of anyone who may be interested in this opportunity, please forward on our details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's