Blue Arrow Glasgow are currently working on an exclusive basis with a well-known client in their search for a Senior HR Business Partner to work on a part time permanent contract based in North west of Glasgow.
Reporting to the managing Director the role takes on a comprehensive business partnering approach to ensure success, by actively collaborating with stakeholders and team members from all areas of the business. It is a critical component of the role to ensure a full understanding of the local and wider business needs is gained, and so the HR Business Partner will take proactive steps to obtain the correct sources of information and translate this into effective HR practice.
- Work closely with Stakeholders and Line Managers to build capabilities, plan and manage talent and develop/support approaches that achieve shared organisational objectives.
- Drive the people agenda in line with the framework strategy including talent management. and organisational development.
- Working with the team to design and implement key initiatives relating to areas such as talent, performance management, diversity and inclusion, wellbeing.In partnership with managers take ownership of implementing a robust people plan.
- Coaching Managers and individuals.
- Being a first point call on all related HR issues
- Development and co-ordination of rewards and benefits schemes
- A proven and successful track record in senior roles, ideally with a global, matrix business
- Numerate with strong IT skills including Excel, Word, Power Point and HR systems
- Experience of working with culturally and globally diverse groups
- Demonstrable up to date knowledge of employment legislation and experience in the application of company HR policy and procedures and best practise
- A proven ability to demonstrate a thorough understanding of the wider business and commercial imperatives
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to the changing needs of a company experiencing dynamic and significant change. Able to lead and implement change programmes.
Applicants should hold a relevant degree/CIPD qualification or have the equivalent experience in a similar role. You should have strong business and commercial acumen and well as experience partnering with all stakeholders to administer reward programmes
In return my client is offering a competitive salary package with attractive benefits which include onsite parking.
Interested? Please apply now!