Senior HR Business Partner
|Job Title:||Senior HR Business Partner|
|Salary:||£80000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-02-13 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Daisy Holmes|
|Job Published:||February 18, 2019 13:44|
Circa £80,000 package plus benefits
A forward thinking, not for profit organisation, are keen to source an innovative, strategic Senior HR Business Partner, who will join the business during an exciting period of change (i.e. post-merger). The post-holder will not only lead the HR Business Partner / Advisory team for the organisation, but will also act as a strategic ‘sounding board' & ‘thinking partner' for Executive Leaders within the business, including their CEO.
The role will report into the Executive Director for People & Communications and have c. 4 reports.
As well as demonstrating excellent people manager skills & operational knowledge of HR issues such as complex ER casework, the post-holder will also act as a key senior member of the People and Culture team, driving performance, employee engagement and excellent customer experience across the business during an upcoming period of Transformation. A strong, senior generalist skillset matched with Change Management experience are both prerequisites, alongside the ability to manage transformation and showcase a commercial mindset (career backgrounds solely within third or public sector WILL NOT be suitable).
* Managing & building up strong Senior Stakeholder relationships (up to CEO level), driving the organisation's strategic priorities through trusted relationships with these Executive Leaders
* Generating new ideas and driving innovation throughout the business, with a view to increase performance and engagement
* Managing all post-merger activity (from April 2019 onwards), including writing integration plans for up to the next 18 months (experience of M&As is a strong desirable)
* Line management of a team of HRBPs and HR Advisors, motivating, mentoring and developing these individuals as required. The post-holder also needs to demonstrate an excellent operational knowledge of HR issues such as complex ER casework, in order to know what issues to escalate (plus they will act as the Decision Maker).
* Business Partner responsibility for the top c. 30 Managers & Directors in the business, including the HR Director, and CEO's office – this will include taking on accountability for the broader, strategic needs of the Leadership & ExCo populations
* Extensive OD and Transformation work i.e. ensure the ‘seamless' integration of changes to HR reporting, systems, processes, policies etc., alongside the development of new strategies & organisation structures, defining and embedding the desired culture, and addressing counter-culture behaviours and exploiting synergies of scale
* Driving both the development and delivery of comprehensive People Plans through both key client groups & across the wider business. This will include areas such as Performance Metrics, Talent, Resource Management, Succession Planning, Engagement And Performance Management
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
* CIPD qualification
* Prior line management experience (including HRBP level reports)
* Operational excellence with the ability to think strategically - supporting on process improvement but providing high-level strategic advice to the management & leadership teams
* OD, Cultural Change and Transformation expertise is essential (ideally during M&As)
* Gravitas and credibility alongside a commercial mindset
* Excellent ER and EL skills (i.e. at a complex, high level)
* Showcase a strong, progressive CV that shows high performance as well as a stable career history
If you have experience of the above please call Daisy Holmes at Network HR on 0121 450 5030 or email a copy of your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org whilst quoting ref: 480104419
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's