Senior High-Speed Digital Hardware Engineer (DDR, PCIe, PS-GTR)
- Job Reference: 00036283-1
- Date Posted: 22 February 2021
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Reading, Berkshire
- Salary: £60,000 to £80,000
- Sector: Engineering, Science & Technology, Covid-19
- Job Type: Permanent
Senior High-Speed Digital Hardware Engineer (DDR, PCIe, PS-GTR) job available in Reading, Berkshire
A very exciting opportunity has been created within a rapidly expanding research and development organisation that design and manufacture systems for the satellite communication industry. They are looking for additional Senior level High-Speed Digital Hardware Engineers to join their team in Reading, Berkshire.
As a Senior High-Speed Digital Hardware Engineer (DDR, PCIe, PS-GTR) you will be responsible for designing, simulating, testing, and verifying electronic hardware. You will work closely with electronic design and PCB engineers to develop complex systems for satellite communications.
Skills / experience required for this Senior High-Speed Digital Hardware Engineer vacancy:
* Significant experience with high-speed digital hardware design.
* Exposure to DDR, PCIe, PSGTR, RAM, ethernet, USB, etc.
* Strong communication skills for working effectively with internal staff, customers and suppliers.
* Design for CE or FCC compliance would be beneficial but not essential.
* Experience with satellite communications, ground terminals, RF engineering, OR defence applications would be beneficial but NOT essential.
COVID-19: Until the UK is out of National Lockdown, we will arrange initial interviews via telephone and video. If you were successfully offered a job, you will be provided with the necessary IT and equipment to work from home