Senior Generator Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior Generator Engineer|
|Salary:||Up to £32000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Hugo Shellard|
|Job Published:||January 24, 2019 16:38|
Type: £32,000 to £38,000 Dependent on experience.
Are you seeking the next level in your career? Can your experiences help develop this rapidly growing team? We have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Generator Engineer to join a state of the art engineering company that support a number of highly specialist industries like Aerospace, automotive, telecommunication and rail. As a senior engineer your responsibilities are to bring a wealth of knowledge in the likes maintenance, installation, diagnostics, repair and testing. You'll be working on a different types diesel generator sets, switchgears and control systems.
* PPM, diagnostic, testing and remedial works on generators, switchgear and associated equipment.
· Call Out cover, it will be roughly a 50/50 split between field work and in the work shop.
· Writing reports for the client visits.
· Planning spares requirements for planned worked.
· Design new installation solutions.
· Team development and training
· Operational tasks like quoting, reporting customer inquiries.
* Business development.
Skills and Qualifications:
* Experienced Generator Engineer
* Qualified Electrical engineer. City & Guilds, BTEC, ONC or NVQ level 2 or 3
* 17th Edition Electrical Regulations
* Switchgear experiences
* Report writing
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£32000 - £34000 per annum + Call Out Allowance
£32000 - £34000 per annum
Senior Design Engineer
£37000 - £42000 per annum
Senior Structural Engineer
£38000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: flexible working, 25 days holiday, company pension
Senior Manufacturing Engineer
£40000 - £45000 per annum