Senior Front End Developer
- Job Reference: 00022866-1
- Date Posted: 12 October 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: United Kingdom
- Salary: £60,000 to £80,000
- Sector: I.T. & Communications, Covid-19
- Job Type: Permanent
Location: London / you will need to be fully UK mobile.
**Fully remote until 2021**
Salary: £60,000 to £80,000 plus a market leading and very comprehensive benefits package
Our client is a global leader in Systems Integration and IT Consultancy. They have built out a super advanced and respected industry wide Digital Customer Experience team, which is currently working with the biggest companies across multiple sectors, including, Banking, Energy & Utilities, Fashion, Retail, Manufacturing, Automotive and Public Sector. They are engaged on the biggest and most cutting-edge software development projects across the UK.
What you’ll do:
* Work as part of agile development teams to deliver robust, engaging, and usable solutions
Take personal responsibility for components’ technical delivery – collaborative with senior developers and architects to design robust, scalable technical solutions.
* Continually improve our front-end development teams’ development processes, practices, tools, and techniques.
* Share your knowledge and experience with colleagues, helping the team to grow their skills.
* Work with clients and internal teams to develop new opportunities and open source projects and initiatives.
What you’ll bring:
* Experience of integrating with third-party APIs
* A portfolio with examples of responsive design and multiple browsers
* Demonstrable experience in Test Driven or Behaviour Driven Development.
* Experience of working in agile teams and delivering optimised integrated web solutions.
To apply please click the “Apply” button and follow the instructions.
For a further discussion, please contact Jordan Ford @ 83zero
83zero Consulting Limited is a boutique consultancy specialising in Software Development, Cloud, & Data within the UK. We provide high quality interim and permanent senior IT professionals.
*** Please note that due to COVID-19, all interviews will be held over a remote platform and onboarding will be done remotely whilst the social distancing guideline are still in place