We have Vacancy for a Senior Financial Administrator for our client that is a local Zoological Location. They are looking for someone that is keen to learn and is looking for a permanent role.
Days: Monday to Friday
Hours: 9.00am - 5.00pm (These hours are flexible)
Salary: £25,000 (dependant on experience)
Location: Clifton, Bristol
What is the role?
Main responsibility is to manage the finance function of the business by completing day to day and monthly finance procedures and tasks from across 2 sites within Bristol. Supporting the management team as required and completing other adhoc finance lead tasks.
* Working with the clients accounting software (Training Provided)
* Complete daily sales figures
* Create invoices, PO numbers and credits where required
* Take and manage payments and debt with suppliers and clients
* Processing invoices from internal and external clients
* Regularly meet with our client onsite to ensure good working relationship
* Support with in unit reporting of data
* Building weekly call overs (mini P&Ls) weekly and month end
* Manage Client sales reports
Finance training package will be given to the right person with the view to them taking on a larger role in the company in the future.
What you will need to apply for the role:
* Minimum of 3 years' experience of administration in a finance lead environment
* Good organisational Skills
* Computer literate - Excel, Office, Word as a min
* Must have worked with accounting software
* Ideally worked with EPOS systems
If this role is of interest to you and you have the relevant experience then please upload a CV to this site.