|Salary||£60000 - £80000 per annum||Sector||Professional & Admin|
An established business who provides a fast-paced and exciting working environment. This constitutes the perfect opportunity to be part of a unique business model that gives employees the support and opportunities to progress in their career.
• Complex variance and trend analysis, explaining key drivers to stakeholders across all levels of the business
• Design and report on key performance indicators both financial and operational
• Develop a comprehensive understanding of the direct and indirect costs
• Build and maintain strong working relationships with key stakeholders
• Utilities sector
• Fully qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACA etc)
• Dynamic, enthusiastic and performance driven with the mindset of challenging existing practices
• Excellent IT skills (Excel modelling tools in particular)
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.