|Salary||£15 per hour||Sector||Professional & Admin|
Pay Rate: £15 Per Hour
As the largest digital bank in the UK, our client is on a journey to ensure they can support the customers of today and tomorrow.
Our client is shaping the future of their industry. Join them to shape how customers are supported now and for years to come.
Deliver a range of high level clerical/technical support tasks to provide high quality outputs which satisfy stakeholder needs. Act as a point of reference for information, procedural advice and queries from other business areas. The roll may also involve supervising a small team.
This is a 6 month temporary role with the possible of extension. These positions are offering a pay rate of £15 per hour. You will be working Monday to Friday 35 hours per week, between 8am-6pm. During your first few weeks you'll receive excellent support and training.
- Responsible for the production of daily client money internal and external reconciliations
- Recording / reconciliation of money in and out, banking, inter account money transfers, and oversight of daily banking work
- Analysis of client money reconciling items and liaison with Operations areas to investigate root cause
- Review and analysis of safe custody asset reconciliations produced by FNZ, investigation and resolution of reconciling items
- MI production, including assets under administration and other ad hoc requests
- Responsible for recording potential risks and/or breaches
- Recording of work quality statistics and onward communication of results
- Involvement in CASS regulatory project work
- Other daily and monthly ad-hoc tasks
- Experience in a financial services organisation with preferably financial reconciliations and/or CASS background
- Good knowledge of the FCA CASS rules and their practical application
- Experience in HMRC processes
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Excellent training
- Great rates of pay
- Potential for extension
- The opportunity to work alongside a fantastic, supportive, fun team
So if you're interested in learning, growing and developing, then this could be the place for you.
If you think you're right for the role, apply now and see where your career could go with one of the UK's largest financial services groups.
If you are successful you will be required to pass a CREDIT CHECK and DBS CHECK