Senior Events Manager - Outskirts of Southampton - Up to £25k
An independently owned outside events company on the outskirts of Southampton is currently recruiting for a Senior Events Manager to oversee the smooth running of weddings and other events which take place across Hampshire and the surrounding areas.
The role will predominantly involve hands on, operational management of the wedding or event along with some sales and co-ordinating.
The successful candidate needs to be someone who has event management experience.
You will work 5/7 days depending on the demands of the business. Weekend work is an essential part of the job.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Hands on management of weddings and other events from start to finish
- Run food service and other aspects of the event
- Deliver functions on time and within budget
- Sales to gain business, deal with enquiries and take details of event
- Develop and maintain excellent client and supplier relationships
- Manage, motivate and support team of staff
- Handle customer queries and complaints
- Experience in hospitality events at a managerial level
- Experience in catering and food service
- Experience at both sales and operational management of events
- A real passion for the wedding and events industry
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Enthusiastic attitude and a can-do approach
- Own form of transport - full manual essential
- A salary of up to £25,000 depending on experience
- Work in a fun and varied environment
Act Now: Press the Apply Button!!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.