Senior Events Chef - Southampton
|Job Title:||Senior Events Chef - Southampton|
|Salary:||£28000.00 - £30000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Blue Arrow|
|Job Published:||April 16, 2019 15:10|
Senior Events Chef
- Various shifts - early (7am-3pm) or late (10am - 10pm)
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Salary of £28,000 - £30,000
- Meals on duty provided
- Free Car Park for all staff
- Central Station 9 minutes by walk
Dynamic and growing Event Company in Southampton with exciting opportunities. This company offers great opportunities for career progression and development it is a numerous events across the south cost. An Events Catering Company which prides itself on an excellent standard of service.
They are currently recruiting for a Senior Events Chef to join the team at their base just outside Southampton. As a Senior Events Chef you will work 5/7 days, various shifts - Prep Day (7am-3pm) or Event Days (10am-10pm etc) Own transport is essential.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparing, cooking and presenting food in line with required standards
- Ensuring the food is served in the right manner
- Ensuring the quality and portion size of the food meets the correct standards
- To control and maintain the stock levels
- To comply with relevant health and safety guidelines
What You Need To Be a Successful:
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Creativity and keen interest in food and cooking
- Strong communication skills
- Basic Food Hygiene Certificate will be advantageous
- Own transport is essential
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, please click the "APPLY" button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Blue Arrow Best Company 2019
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Chef - Contract Catering - Education - Southampton - £20,000
£19700.00 - £20000.00 per annum
Commis Chef - Leisure Complex Southampton - £17,500 - £18,000
£17500 - £18000 per annum
Senior Chef de Partie
Up to £24000
£17191 - £17191.20