|Location||Central London||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||£45000 - £55000 per annum||Sector||Engineering|
- £45,000 - £55,000
The business is one of the world’s premier engineering consultancies who are involved with high profile projects both in the UK and internationally in the healthcare, residential, commercial and financial services industries.
The Senior Energy Engineer job role:
- Be involved in leading and assisting with the design of energy generation and distribution systems through all stages of a project from energy strategy and feasibility through to site completion;
- Lead multidisciplinary teams in Energy Engineering projects. Responsible for leading the interface with the client, project team and other stakeholders;
- Assess feasibility of medium to large scale energy systems, such as large steam or hot water boilers, heat distribution networks, controls, plant-rooms, thermal storage and fuel storage etc;
- Assist with design and delivery of on-site electricity generation and distribution systems, including selection of prime movers and plant sizing etc;
- Integrate energy generation into building developments;
- Commercially evaluate different energy systems;
- Produce high quality reports in clear English;
- Lead and assist with the production of drawings and specifications;
- Survey and evaluate existing buildings and energy systems;
- Keep up to date with developments in the energy sector;
- Coordinate work with Engineers of other disciplines.