|Salary||£35000 - £45000 per annum||Sector||Engineering, Building & Construction|
Are you an experienced Electrical Engineer?
Do you want to work for a Times Top 100 Company?
Does a flexible benefits package appeal to you?
I have a fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK’s leading multi-discipline consultancies in their successful Bristol office Building Services team. The firm have worked on some fantastic, ultra-contemporary projects and high profile local work such as, 4 Glass Wharf, The Wave, Mulberry Park Community Hub, and National College for Nuclear.
I’m looking for an experienced Electrical Engineer to come and join their already talented team. The role will include
- Supporting and/or leading a number of projects
- Early-stage strategic input to design from site appraisal/feasibility stage
- Detailed design to construction status information
- Liaison with the design team, statutory authorities and contractors
- Undertake site surveys and inspection work
- Mentoring and development of junior staff
- Competitive salary
- 25 Days holiday increasing to 30 during your time there
- Option to buy/sell up to 5 days of holiday
- £200 yearly healthy living bonus
- Professional memberships paid
- Life assurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Travel insurance
- Relevant education and qualifications
- Knowledge of BIM processes, Revit and IES/Amtech
- Ambitious and dynamic, you enjoy change and variety
- Positive outlook and self-motivated
- A proven Senior Engineer, with a strong track record in the UK
- An articulate communicator with well-developed interpersonal skills