Senior Drainage Design Engineer – Cork
|Job Title:||Senior Drainage Design Engineer – Cork|
|Salary:||€40000 - €55000 per annum|
|Start Date:||To be agreed|
|Contact Name:||Ross Stevenson|
|Job Published:||December 20, 2018 11:25|
They areseeking to recruit a Senior Drainage Design Engineer to join our team in the Cork Office. The role will suit candidates with a minimum of 5 years of experience.
The successful candidate will join an established company and will have the opportunity to acquire a broad range of skills and experiences with support from mentors across several disciplines providing design and contract management services for infrastructure projects such as roads, bridgeworks, rail, solid waste facilities, renewable energy, drainage, water and wastewater treatment facilities, airports, tunnels and gas pipelines.
Skills/Qualifications & Key Responsibilities
- Degree in Civil Engineering or other relevant degree.
- 5-10 years post-graduate experience. Chartered Engineer status preferred.
- Lead the design of drainage systems for highways, wind and solar farms, urban developments and other infrastructure projects.
- Complete the hydrological and flood risk assessment for various sites.
- Working knowledge of software such as Micro Drainage and/or Autodesk storm and sanitary.
- Act as a member of the design team, helping to ensure projects are delivered to the timescales, quality and costs agreed with the client.
- Planning and managing CAD documentation of design work, working closely with Engineering Technicians.
- Attend onsite meetings with the client and other professionals.
- Ensure compliance with our Quality Assurance and Management Systems.
- Ensure compliance with the relevant health and safety legislation.
- Coordinating his/her work with other members of the project team.
- Candidate should be a high-energy professional with Excellent communication, organisation and analytical skills.
- A working knowledge of Public Works Contracts will benefit your application.
- Key attributes also necessary include efficient work methods, working both as part of team and on own initiative.
- Full Clean Drivers Licence. Must be prepared to travel for work.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate.
If of interest please call Ross on +44 (0)2895 905 199 for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Drainage Design Engineer
£30 - £40 per hour
Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
£37000 - £50000 per annum
Senior Civil Design Engineer
£45000 - £55000 per annum, Benefits: 25 days holiday, pension, professional subscriptions paid
£40000 - £48000 per annum