|Job Title:||Senior Designer|
|Salary:||£28000 - £30000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-03-15 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Patricia D`Arcy|
|Job Published:||March 15, 2019 17:38|
This is a fantastic opportunity for Senior Designer to join a highly respected, exciting and long-established organisation based in central London.
- Act as the creative lead for the conceptualisation and design of graphic applications such as collateral material, books and magazines, corporate identity, web graphics, and new product development.
- Work closely with marketing managers on new brand treatments across all the organisations products and services
- Create all marketing collateral for the organisation marketing campaign and other products where required
- Support international licensees with the localisation of the materials giving them guidance to keep a consistent look and feel for the global campaign
- Support commercial departments and sales managers with design collateral including speaker presentations
- When dealing with an external agency, provide creative direction and specify technical requirements of deliverables
Key skill requirements:
- Experience managing a design team
- Adobe CS5 or later (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
- Creative thinker
- Ability to take a brief and take it through all the stages to completion
- Good understanding of HTML5 & CSS3
- UE/UX wireframing
Useful and desirable skills:
- Knowledge of a 3D package (ideally Blender or Cinema4D) and experience with product and POS design and visualisation.
- Knowledge of modern HTML Email standards (in particular responsive email and template design)
- Knowledge of responsive design techniques across various platforms.
- Motion graphics experience (After Effects)
Call Patricia 0207 724 3824 to discuss this opportunity further.
Or send your CV to email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£17000 per annum, Benefits: free parking
Senior Finance Analyst
Senior data analyst
£45000 - £50000 per annum
Senior Treasury Manager - Wolverhampton, West Midlands County
Wolverhampton, West Midlands County
£17000 - £18000 per annum