|Salary||Competitive - DOE||Sector||Manufacturing & Industrial|
We're working with a leading small craft builder on the South Coast and they're expanding! Having built an exciting range of craft that have sold the world over, the company have remained at the cutting edge of exciting composite craft and are continually working on new concepts.
Reporting to the Engineering Manager, the Senior Design Engineer will hold a great level of responsibility for creating the design language of the company as it evolves. Duties in this exciting new post will include:
- Assisting in coming up with new concepts - from the initial idea through to a 3d Rendering for public release
- Engineering of a range of onboard items, including systems, furniture, electrical and more
- Working closely with the production floor and production engineering to ensure designs are suitable for volume manufacture
- Some prototyping work using R&D Resource
- A go to internal and external individual for all design and technical matters
As an individual you will have built a longstanding career in small craft design and engineering. You'll have a broad range of experience, ideally gained within a smaller builder, and be keen to progress your career forwards. You'll be full of innovative and exciting ideas and be keen to discuss and implement them across a small design team.
In turn you'll be given a chance to step into something exciting, with progression expected in line with company growth.
A great salary and benefits package await!!!
Please Apply, or for further information please get in touch on 02380 633399, asking for Ed