Senior Depositary Accountant
|Job Title:||Senior Depositary Accountant|
|Salary:||£28000 - £42000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-08-26 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Benjamin Kent|
|Job Published:||July 24, 2019 15:13|
Key Responsibilities include:-
• Applying a detailed understanding of the clients funds to their activity and making qualitative assessments that they are being run in accordance with their stated remit and applicable legislation.
• Support the review and gathering of sufficient, appropriate information from our clients that support fund investment activity.
• Support the completion of some of the more complex cash monitoring activity we are obliged to deliver across a portfolio of depositary clients.
• Work with the depositary manager and a small team of accountants to ensure that high levels of client service are maintained.
• Maintain and develop effective relationships with clients and other internal teams.
• Supervise and assist in the training, development and performance management of more junior staff.
• Develop a strong understanding of the legislation that underpins depositary services, to act as a higher authority on the effective and efficient delivery of the role to our clients.
• Support the manager in the preparation of periodic reporting of our activity to clients and internal stakeholders.
Desired skills & knowledge include:-
• Ideally you will have 3-5 years accountancy or audit experience, supported by a relevant professional qualification (ACCA, ACA or equivalent)
• Experience of working with a portfolio of clients or a significant part of a major client relationship is essential.
• Experience of working effectively in a small team with both more senior and more junior staff is essential.
• Experience of day to day supervision of at least one employee, coupled with a desire to develop responsibilities in more formal people management.
• An eye for detail and good degree of initiative with an ability to provide commercial, risk sensitive solutions for the delivery of depositary services. Computer literacy, word processing and spreadsheet skills are essential.
• Onsite Car Parking
• 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
• Private Health and Worldwide Travel Insurance
• Strong onus on professional development
If you are looking for your next career opportunity and to be part of a Global brand within the Financial Services then please apply today
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's