|Salary||£13.00 per hour||Sector||Engineering|
What is the purpose of the role?
The Water Interruption Co-ordinator will work with the rest of the water interruptions team on low pressure (DG2), supply interruptions (SI4 and SI12). This is to ensure regulatory compliance, customer satisfaction and meet internal and external reporting requirements.
What makes this role unique?
This is a specialist role in the reports team and will allow you to liaise regularly with other teams to gain a greater understanding of water networks and the link between reporting and network activities. You will be communicating at all levels and will be in position to demonstrate your capabilities and credibility.
Reporting to the regulatory reporting manager you will be part of a focused team of eight. This opportunity will allow an analytical individual to develop their career. There will be training and support provided to enhance your knowledge of low pressure incidents (DG2), interruptions to supply (SI4 and SI12) and customer guarantee scheme (CGS) to enable you to become an expert and make recommendations to the business for improved quality of service to the customer.
What will this role involve?
- Investigate interruptions to supply and complete audit packs to ensure accurate reporting of company performance.
- Review verifications for Low pressure from the network optimisation team and analyse logger data to assess whether customers are receiving sufficient pressure.
- Investigate relevant customer complaints and provide information to customer services relating to CGS requests.
- Report on low pressure and supply interruptions performance on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Provide advice and analysis to optimisation team in support of DG2 action plan development.
- Recommend and implement process improvements in the low pressure and supply interruptions processes.
What skills are we looking for?
Good analytical skills
Ability to liaise at all levels
Verbal and written communication skills
Knowledge of business processes
Knowledge of appropriate IT systems/packages. Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel are essential and GIS, PTW, Netbase, ECC, and CRM skills are preferable.
Salary and location
This exciting role is based in the head office in Reading, Berkshire. We are paying up to £13.00 per hour depending on skills and experience. This is an ongoing temporary position.