Senior Cyber Incident Response Manager
- Job Reference: 00003422-1
- Date Posted: 7 May 2020
- Location: United Kingdom
- Salary: On Application
Working alongside industry experts, the successful candidate will take the lead in the creation, set up and implementation of the new capability, eventually leading the team post go live. This is a unique opportunity to shape the capability from day 1, taking charge of key decisions including the selection and implementation of technology, defining operational processes, defining governance requirements and overseeing all communications/marketing activities. You will also recruit and develop the necessary team with the required specialist skills to create a leading and sustainable capability.
Duties will include:
• Lead and perform Incident Response Readiness Assessments for customers.
• Designing and developing incident response strategies, plans and managed service offerings
• Design, lead and participate in Table Top Exercises with customers.
• Organising and leading response to cyber incidents
• Preparing reports and deliver presentations for both expert and senior audiences
We are looking to appoint an experienced Cyber professional with previous experience within Incident Response. Having worked at a leadership level, you will be able to use both your technical and operational experience to lead this implementation project, using cutting edge practices and methodologies that make a significant contribution to the digital resilience of our clients.
You will be able to demonstrate strong communication and stakeholder management skills to integrate the new capability within our established cyber defence managed services and market the service to our existing client base. Ideally you will hold relevant CREST / SANS qualifications
#LI – QQ