Senior Customer Adviser, Fraud - Belfast
|Job Title:||Senior Customer Adviser, Fraud - Belfast|
|Salary:||£10.12 per hour|
|Start Date:||2019-09-03 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Blue Arrow Belfast|
|Job Published:||August 07, 2019 14:37|
You will provide support for new and existing customers with their complex fraud enquiries. You will also provide excellent customer service, ensuring all customers are dealt with quickly and professionally.
The ideal candidate will:
- Possess strong customer service skills.
- Have good attention to detail as you may be required to review documents i.e payslips and bank statements.
- Have an excellent telephone manner, competent IT skills and the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
Successful candidate will be flexible to work on a rotated shift pattern to include weekends.
Pay rate, Training and Environment:
- £10.12 p/hr (plus unsociable pay uplift (UP TO 50%), bonus and Holiday Pay.
- Excellent progression opportunities and 4-5 weeks of paid training will also be provided.
- Fun Environment to work in to include: Pool tables on every floor, Vending machines and even Massage chairs!
if you wish to apply please Click the Apply now link or if you have any questions contact our office on 02890315005 and ask for Antonnia.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's