Senior Continuous Improvement Manager
|Job Title:||Senior Continuous Improvement Manager|
|Salary:||£65000 - £70000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-05-17 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Ruth Humes|
|Job Published:||May 17, 2019 16:02|
Salary £65-70,000 + Company Car and attractive benefits
Hours: Monday to Friday
Purpose of the role:
The successful candidate will manage the Corporate Continuous Improvement Programme following the company's Production System methodology, fostering a culture of Continuous Improvement throughout the Division and Network to drive change and challenge the Management Teams in all activities to think differently whilst supporting the Business with delivering the current Vision and Strategy.
As a certified master/black belt you will be responsible for facilitating and supporting the operations with the continuous improvement process, developing a culture of CI, supporting the business with Policy Deployment and regular Value Steam Mapping to create project pipelines. Being responsible for the identification, documentation and adoption of best practices.
The Senior Manager will support the local operations in the identification of improvement potential and in the implementation of improvement initiatives by engaging with operators and completing Black Belt Projects.
Skills and Experience
- Certified Master Black Belt / Certified Black Belt with proven experience in Ho Shin Kanri / Policy Deployment techniques with Value Stream Mapping facilitation, delivery and Project management skills
- Proven experience in Continuous Improvement in any operational environment (Logistics, Manufacturing, Supply Chain etc)
- Strong communication skills, Influencing, coaching and people engagement skills at all levels
- Leadership skills, inspiring others to follow the programme and change the traditional ways of thinking
- IT skills and Presentation skills (ability to confidently present material to groups and to conduct project meetings).
- Proven 3-4 year's experience ideally at a Management/Senior operational role on site with a very good knowledge of Contract Logistics and supply chain processes
- Numerical/analytical skills (confident in using and analysing data)
- Financially aware (experience in use of management accounts/P+L) with a strong understanding of P&L and how KPI's affect profits
For a full job spec please apply or contact Ruth on 07764959511
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Savings Product Manager
£41000 - £44000 per annum
Senior Mechanical Bias Project Manager
£65000 - £72000 per annum, Benefits: Car Allowance & bonus
Senior Membership Officer (Assessments)
£31600 per annum
£30000 - £60000 per annum
£55000 per annum, Benefits: Various